Home » Verification
All orders are subjected to further verification and this is done in the interest of our customers' security. Due to the nature of our business dealing with virtual items, purchases paid by Credit Cards and Paypal are more likely to be flagged for verification than other less risky payment options.
When creating an MMOGarden account, please ensure that the following information is correct:
• E-mail address
• Billing address
• Telephone number
If an order is flagged for verification, an e-mail communication will be sent to the paypal e-mail address.
• We will call you on the telephone number provided.
• Ensure that your e-mail address is always up to date, as all updates will be sent to the customer via e-mail.
• Ensure that your payment information is valid and regularly updated.
• Keep our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) on your White List to ensure that our e-mails do reach you.
When sending in additional information requested the following Identification is accepted:
• Identification Card
• Driver's license
Name, birth date and billing address to be shown.
Important: Please blank out other information that you deem sensitive.
If you are using a credit card.
• Please enclosed a fax or scan of the front and back of the credit card.
• Please blank out CVV.
• Show only the first 4 digits and the last 6 digits. The rest of the numbers blank it out.
• Expiry date must be shown.
We may request for additional documentation if we are unable to verify the order details due to communication barriers or outdated information. Documents can be sent in the form of a Fax or Scan. All documents received will remain private and confidential and used for verification purposes only.
If you wish to skip this verification step or if for any reasons, your credit card or Paypal payment has been rejected, we would advise you to pay using Wire Transfer, Moneybookers or Western Union.